EcoBump Stone - iPhone XR - Volcano Black
Discover Real Stone
Made from natural stone Woodcessories new iPhone Cases transform your Apple device into a unique designer piece. Our stone cover combine a superior look, the best drop-protection technology & a ultra thin design.
Super Slim & Ultra Light
With the incredible dimensions of just 20-30 grams and a thinness of 1 mm the Woodcessories stone cases do not add any bulk & weight to your Apple device and maintain the slim shape of your iPhone.
Maximum Dropdown Protection
In case of impacts or dropdowns the shock-absorbing silicone will protect your iPhone. The soft grip ensures ultimate wearing comfort, guarantees slip resistance and comes with screen protection.
Bendable like a credit card
The innovative coating strengthens the surface and gives it an ultimate durability. All iPhone slate cover are bendable and almost unbreakable.
Enjoy Wireless Charging
Thanks to its ultra-thin stone layer the Woodcessories premium case can be used with wireless charging & is compatible with most wireless charging stations.
As Unique as Nature itself
Each iPhone stone case is one-of-a-kind! No cover will ever look or feel alike and you will always receive your personal piece of nature.
Beautiful Patina & Aging
Similar to leather, slate and stone develop a beautiful patina in the course of time, creating an even more unique character &structure of your MacBook.
- 1mm thin natural stone - a real lightweight (30g)
- Special coating makes the stone unbreakable
- Develops a beautiful patina through extended use
- Comes with drop-proof Air-Shock frame (soft silicone)
- Ultra slim & ultra light despite protective bumper
- Display protection due to raised silicone frame
- Compatible with wireless charging
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.