LM150 15.6" Backpack
When it comes to contemporary style for the modern young professional, the LM150 Backpack has all the elements for success. Padded pockets allow you to safely store your laptop and tablet in snug sections to keep them from shifting around while you’re on the go. There’s plenty of room for all your accessories, with a variety of pockets that let you store your items. A specially designed pass-thru at the top of the backpack is perfect when you want to listen to music. Simply stow your device inside the backpack and run your earbuds through the hole so the cord stays inside your bag. There’s also ergonomic cushioning on the back so you can carry a fully loaded backpack with less stress.
- Padded Device Pockets - Allows you to store up to a 15.6” laptop and a 10” tablet so they’re securely stowed away and won’t shift around when you’re on the move, helping keep the weighting stable and consistent
- Extensive Accessory Storage - Even with your devices inside the backpack, there’s still plenty of room for a variety of items you might need to carry along so you’re prepared to take on the workday
- Earbuds Pass-Thru - Specially designed opening allows you to cleanly run your connected headphones from your device inside the backpack out near the top so you can listen to music or podcasts more comfortably without worrying about the cord
- Quick Access Pockets - The perfect place to hold your keys, a wallet, a smartphone or other small items that you want to be able to get to fast without having to dig through your backpack
- Hidden Pocket - The ideal place to stash your more valuable items that you’d like to help keep out of view and make it more difficult for prying eyes to find in your bag
- Ergonomic Cushioning - Strategically placed padding on the back, along with padded shoulder straps, create a smooth carrying experience even when the backpack is fully loaded
- Laptop Pocket: 38.6cm x 26.9cm x 4cm
- Bag dimensions: 27.9cm x 41.9cm x 11.4cm
- Weight: 0.56 kg
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.