Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball
The Ultimate in Freedom, Comfort and Productivity
The Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball gives you the freedom to be hyper-productive without being limited by a USB cable. The trackball can be paired through Bluetooth 4.0 LE to save a valuable USB port, or connected via USB nano receiver. TrackballWorks software offers incredible customisation, and optical tracking technology offers smooth, precise cursor control. Plus, Kensington’s award-winning Scroll Ring lets you quickly scan up and down web pages or long documents. Add it all up and you get exceptional comfort and ease-of-use from the brand that has set the industry standard in trackballs for more than 20 years.
Dual Wireless Technology
The ultimate in wireless freedom, allowing you to connect either via Bluetooth 4.0 LE that allows you to save a valuable USB port or through a highly reliable 2.4GHz USB nano receiver
Free downloadable software provides an even more personalised experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 4 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor and scrolling speeds -*For Mac users, TrackballWorks customisation is only available with 2.4GHz USB receiver-*
DiamondEye Optical Tracking
Movement detection technology provides smooth, precise cursor control so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency
Scroll Ring and Large Ball
Spin the dial to move up and down web pages or documents with complete ease. The red ball has been specially designed with an absolute spherical, hard surface for precise tracking and control.
Works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users to get the most out of their trackball
Detachable Wrist Rest
Soft cushioning cradles the hand and wrist in ergonomic comfort for pain-free productivity during extended periods of activity on the computer
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth 4.0 LE or USB nano receiver
- TrackballWorks software lets you customise all 4 buttons, adjust cursor speed
- DiamondEye optical tracking technology for premium cursor control and accuracy
- Award-winning Scroll Ring lets you scan up and down pages with ease
- Large ball is designed as a perfect sphere to provide exceptional precision
- Detachable wrist rest supports hand and wrist for ergonomic comfort
- Ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Auto-sleep helps conserve AA battery life
- Compatibility with USB receiver: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- Compatibility with Bluetooth 4.0 LE: Windows 10, 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.8 and later* (TrackballWorks compatible with Mac only when using 2.4GHz connection)
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.