ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
The Same, Strong One-Click Security in a Smaller Design
Kensington’s ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock offers all the strength and one-click convenience and keyless engagement of the original, just in a smaller, uncompromised design. Featuring the 5mm keying system with anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, the ClickSafe lock head snaps onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor after it has been installed into the Kensington Security Slot found in most laptops. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge prevents awkward angles when inserting the key.
Smaller, Uncompromised Lock Head
Designed to fit sleeker laptops, POS systems and a wide variety of other devices, the fully rotating head provides all the strength and anti-theft features you’d come to expect from the industry leader in physical device
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensington’s industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organisation.
ClickSafe Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted inside the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled combination of security and convenience for higher employee compliance
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6 ft.) of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
- Tough yet smaller lock head offers uncompromised security for a wide variety of laptops and devices
- ClickSafe Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.