CASA PDC601 USB Hub - Grey
Six degrees of connection, no separation
While USB Type-C port unifies many interfaces elegantly, connectivity could suffer as less ports are provided on laptops. It's frustrating when you need to use several peripherals while wanting to charge your laptop.
Charge your laptop and open the gate to more peripherals
An equal elegant solution is brought to you. CASA Hub PDC601 features six ports: a USB Type-C PD port, three USB 3.1 Type-A ports, a SD Card slot and a microSD Card slot. Now, you are able to use a printer, an external drive and SD/microSD cards while charging other devices simultaneously.
The most compact charger of its kind
Thanks to the versatility of USB Type-C and ADAM Elements innovations, CASA Hub PDC601 is capable of delivering USB Type-A ports, memory card readers and power charger functions with a single device to meet your needs in most mobile scenarios.
CASA Hub PDC601 is currently one of the most compact 80W USB Type-C laptop chargers in the world. It comfortably powers the new 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro (61W), HP, Lenovo, Asus, Acer and Dell devices running mainstream operating systems such as macOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Chrome OS and Android (5.0 or newer).
Two more slots for unlimited possibilities
SD/microSD readers expand capacity and flexibility. Prevalence of mobile devices makes better use of SD/microSD Cards. They are data storage extensions, media storage for photo/video exchanges and digital music pools, just to name a few.
Some laptops come with a SD Card slot for these applications, yet some give it up for more compactness. However, the lack of these slots would make it difficult to access files on the cards. To address this CASA Hub PDC601, offers a standard SD slot and a microSD slot for mobile phones and cameras such as GoPro. Now you can conveniently access 4K video files at 60fps or even add two additional drives to your computer.
Premium, functional exterior design matches your style and devices perfectly
The premium aluminum material and delicate surface are not only for the eyes. The compact, clean shape is easy to carry and handle.
CASA Hub PDC601’s strong aluminum housing performs well in mitigating electromagnetic interference while resisting scratches, impacts and corrosion on harsh environments. Weighing only 100g, PDC601 is easy to carry around and always ready to serve.
Right for all your peripherals
The three standard USB Type-A ports on PDC601 can both communicate nicely with external devices such as printers and storage devices at respectable 5Gbps.
Compatible with all Android devices with OTG functions as well as all major operating systems. In addition, it also supports OTG-ready Android tablets and smart phones such as Google Pixel 2, HTC U11, LG G6, Huawei P10 and more. Just grab it and go! Nothing to worry about.
- Input Interface - Type-C Female x 1 (PD Function Only)
- Output Interface - USB3.1 Type-A Female x 3 SD 3.0 x1 microSD 3.0 x1
- Power Rating - 80W
- Input Power - Max. 20V / 4A
- Output Power - USB Type-A Max. 5V / 0.9A
- Transfer Speed - USB Type-A: USB 3.1, Max. 5 Gbps SD Slot: Max. 5 Gbps microSD Slot: Max. 5 Gbps
- SD / microSD Card compatibility -SD / SDHC / SDXC / SDHC UHS-I / SDXC UHS-I micro SD / micro SDHC / micro SDXC / micro SDHC UHS-I / micro SDXC UHS-I Speed Class: 6/8/10 UHS Speed Class: U1/U3 (* Only the first card can be read when operating SD & microSD card at the same time.)
- OS Compatibility - Android 5.0 above, macOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Chrome OS
- Dimensions - L 93 x W 42 x H 18 mm
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.