1.55x Anamorphic Mobile Lens Gold & Blue Flare - T-Series
The 1.55x Anamorphic T-Series Lens is our most cinematic mobile anamorphic yet. With a 20% wider aperture compared with our M-Series family, you can unleash the full resolution of the latest generation camera sensors in an epic 2.76:1 aspect ratio. This is backed up by a larger three-element design made from HD glass for increased clarity and low-light performance with the same iconic anamorphic flare.
The Gold Flare edition was inspired by the classic 1.5x Iscorama 54. Less sci-fi and more neutral, this combination gives you rich tones and golden flares with an ultra-wide format that will take your videos to the next level. This lens will make your videos pop indoors or during golden hour.
The Blue Flare brings that early 1960s cinematic look to your phone. Inspired by JJ Abrams films, this lens gives you that brighter, sci-fi-looking flare when shooting into headlights, street lights, or directional lights.
Wondering what squeeze to go with? The 1.33x lens is an all-terrain aspect ratio that works great for photo or video with less distortion at the edges. Shooting on 1.55x gives you the most dramatic letterbox image with slightly more softness at the margins for a truly cinematic feel that is perfect for video.
Features & Compatibility
- Emulates 2.76:1 CinemaScope
- A 20% wider aperture vs. M-Series captures full-frame images without vignetting.
- Larger glass elements for sharper on-axis images and better low-light performance
- Mounts over the Wide lens on your camera phone and over the Tele on some phones.
- Works with T-Series interface on iPhone (iPhone 13 and newer), Pixel (Pixel 7 and newer), and Galaxy (S22 and newer) camera phones.
- Features our T-Series interface with a simple twist-and-secure design.
- Made with aerospace-grade metal and the same hand-polished glass used for high-end 4K film lenses.
- For the best imaging results, we recommend using the Moment Pro Camera App
- Includes a lens cap, microfiber carrying bag, and hex tool.
- Covered by our 2-year warranty.
- Weight: 43.5g
- Height: 33mm
- Width: 33mm
- Length: 26.2mm
- Magnification Ratio: 1.55x Horizontal Squeeze
- Aspect Ratio (Video): 2.76:1 CinemaScope (after de-squeeze)
- Viewing Angle: 120 deg
- Distortion: Vintage Anamorphic barrel-type distortion / - 37%
- Later Colour: Minimised
- Design: 3 cylindrical elements
- Lens Coating: Anti-reflection coatings create vintage horizontal flares
- Orientation: Unidirectional, the mount can be rotated 90 degrees depending on mobile device