Schott Glass Screen Protector - iPhone 6/6s Plus
Power Support engineers have teamed up with SCHOTT Glass of Germany to make an incredibly hard and amazingly thin scratch resistant film screen protector for the iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus.
The SCHOTT Glass screen protection film has a 9H hardness rating. This is scratch resistance comparable to tempered glass yet it is ultra-thin measuring only 0.2mm thick. This means your screen has the same protection as tempered glass with only a fraction of the bulk. In fact the screen protection film is so thin it is flexible and pliable, making it easier to install. We then smoothed and rounded off the edges giving the film a nice, clean look and feel on your phone.
The SCHOTT Glass screen protection is extremely scratch resistant, highly translucent and resists finger prints and dirt.
SCHOTT Glass they have been making glass products used in optical lenses, medical equipment, telescopes and industrial glass applications in Germany for over 130 years.
- 9H hardness rating comparable to tempered glass
- Ultra-thin 0.2mm’s thick
- Excellent flexibility
- Smooth rounded edge finish
- Resists fingerprints and dirt
- 1 SCHOTT GLASS screen protector for the iPhone 6 and 6s Plus
- 1 Micro fibre cleaning cloth
- 1 Dust remover
- NOTE - screen protector is a case friendly design. Protector allows a gap to the edge of the iPhone 6/6s Plus screen. Blue outline on image indicates the exposed space between the protector and iPhone 6/6s Plus.-
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.