13" LandingZone DOCK MBPro Retina
Dock. Lock. Connect - Safety and Security for your MacBook Pro
Your Macbook Pro with Retina display soon will be a whole lot more functional with this powerful docking station. Turn your MacBook Pro into a corporate desktop system. No need to plug in cables each time you connect. Leave your cables plugged in. This quick loading DOCK brings you, a powered 5-port USB hub and Gigabit Ethernet, an audio port, an HDMI port, plus a Security Slot. This device works with the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models (Model A1425 and A1502).
LandingZone DOCK is an adaptive and simple to use secure docking station for the Macbook Pro with Retina display. You can return from working outside with your computer and simply snap it into the LandingZone on your desk and enjoy the benefits of an executive desktop system.
- Sleek & lightweight
- Single step docking & undocking
- Makes your Macbook Pro adaptable
- Brings Ethernet functionality to your desktop
- Hook up speakers or headphones where you work
- Supports an HDMI monitor or any HDMI screen.
- Use with Macbook Pro’s lid opened or closed
- Connect a monitor, hard drive, printer, CD/DVD drive, smart phone, tablet, etc.
- Use at home, office, or while you travel
-13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models (Model A1425 and A1502).
-15 inch version (for Model A1398) available by special order - please contact us for details.
- Security Slot - Now you can lock your valuable Macbook Pro with most standard Kensington Laptop Locks (ClickSafe Locks not compatible). A solid steel bar inside the LandingZone secures your computer, allowing the Release Lever to support up to 30 lbs of weight. The Release Lever may break, but your MacBook will stay safely secured. Kensington Laptop Locks sold separately.
- USB 3.0/2.0 Hub with 5 ports - Built-in powered USB Hub with 5 USB ports that you can use to connect printers, storage devices, drawing tablet, iPhone, iPad, etc.
- HDMI - Supports any monitor with standard HDMI like TVs.
- Headphone port - Supports docking speakers and headsets, in addition to the headphone port still accessible on the MacBook Pro.
- Gigabit Ethernet port - Brings full Ethernet functionality to the Macbook Pro!
- Mini DisplayPort - Connect an external monitor or Thunderbolt device. You can also use a chain of Thunderbolt connections for increased power.
- MagSafe 2 Power Pass-through - Pass-through port allows you to use your Macbook Pro’s original power supply.
- Power Adapter - Powers the USB Hub so you can connect multiple gadgets or devices that require a powered USB connection, such as printers or certain USB hard drives.
- Status Indicator Light - Shows you if your Macbook Pro is running without having to open the lid.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.