VM2000 Video Adapter Mini DP-HDMI
Mirror Your Laptop Screen in HD
When you need to put what’s on your laptop screen on a monitor or a projector, there’s no easier way than with the VM2000 Video Adapter. It plugs into Mini DisplayPort commonly found on laptops and then runs to the HDMI port on a monitor, TV or projector. The adapter supports full HD resolution so you get a crystal clear picture and offers Plug & Play installation so you’re up and running in no time.
Simply use the Mini DisplayPort connection found on your laptop or tablet and plug the other end of the adapter into the HDMI port on your monitor, TV or projector
Supports 1920 x 1200 so you get clear, high definition picture quality when you’re projecting to a monitor
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with no extra drivers needed
- Simple Mini DisplayPort to HDMI connection
- Supports 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X 10.9 and above
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Laptops, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Connections: Host Interface: Mini DisplayPort 1.2, Mini Display 1.2 Out
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.