Kensington SD4750P USB-C & USB-A Dual 4K Docking Station w/ 85W PD - DP & HDMI - Win/Mac
The SD4750P USB-C & USB-A Dual 4K Docking Station w/ 135W adapter - DP & HDMI - Win/Mac is the ideal docking solution for Ultra High Definition video for up to two 4K 60Hz monitors. Features include the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 video ports, 85W of power delivery, and six USB ports.
- Best For: USB-C or USB-A Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C or USB-A (DisplayLink)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.14 or above, Windows 7 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single or Dual Monitors: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required
- System Requirements: USB-C host device must support Power Delivery. Power Delivery is not supported on USB-A host devices without the use of the optional 60W power splitter (K38310NA)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Apple M1 – Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook.
Dual 4K Video Output (HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 @ 60Hz)
Delivers Ultra High Definition images. Four video ports allow users the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Six USB Ports (USB-A and USB-C)
Front: 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen1 at up to 5V/3A and 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/2.4A; Back: 4x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/0.9A
Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS Compatible
The SD4750P is compatible with Windows 10, macOS 10.14+, and Chrome OS 44+.
85W Power Delivery
Ideal for devices that require higher power, such as 15-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2016 or later. For USB-A laptops requiring power delivery, see our optional 60W Power Splitter (K38310NA/EU).
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Connection technology: USB-C or USB-A (DisplayLink)
Number of Screen Outputs: 2
Video ports: DisplayPort++, HDMI
Maximum resolution: 4K
Power delivery: 85W
Operating system(s): Chrome OS, macOS, Windows
Number of USB ports: 6
USB fast charging: Yes
Docking station family: The Task Master
Best For: USB-C or USB-A Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.14 or above
USB-A ports: 5x: (1) USB-A 3.2 Gen1 (front) with 5V/2.4A fast-charging & (4) USB-A 3.2 Gen1 (back) supporting 5V/0.9A
USB-C ports: 1 x: USB-C 3.2 Gen1 (front) with 5V/3A charging
Audio: 1 x 3.5mm microphone port (front), 1 x 3.5mm headphone port (front)
Data transfer speeds: Supports up to 5Gbps data transfer speed
Ethernet Speed (Mbps): 1000, 100, 10
Plug & play: DisplayLink driver installation required
Security slot compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
System requirements: USB-C host device must support Power Delivery. Power Delivery is not supported on USB-A host devices without the use of the optional 60W power splitter (K38310)
USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (85W of laptop charging)
Video output: 2 x HDMI v2.0, 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++
4K support: Yes