SD2000P USB-C 5Gbps Single 4K Nano Dock
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
Ideal for hot-desking, hoteling, home office and educational environments requiring a single monitor solution, Kensington’s SD2000P USB-C Single 4K Nano Dock with 60W Power Delivery is Thunderbolt 3-compatible and provides users with a simple connection to a desktop setup. The SD2000P allows users to choose between HDMI or DP++ video ports to accommodate different monitor setups, connect to their favourite USB accessories using two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports and use the USB-C connection to transfer up to 5Gbps of data while powering their device. Built on USB-C technology and Power Delivery 3.0, users can connect with confidence to PC, MacBook or Chromebook knowing the SD2000P will let them expand their workspace, use their favourite accessories, and power their device at the same time.
Working with any laptop equipped with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 and supporting Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems, the SD2000P allows you to connect with confidence.
Allows users to transfer data, video and audio while providing up to 60W of power delivery* to USB-C enabled laptops using the included 1M USB-C cable for a simple plug and play experience. The setup also provides users with a quick connect and disconnect since it eliminates the need to connect the laptop’s power adapter at the desk. *Supported USB-C devices with PD function only
Versatile 4K video connections
Offers output options for HDMI (4K@30Hz) or DP++ (4K@30Hz) to a single external monitor, TV or projector for spectacular true-to-life images**. This versatility allows you to connect with confidence to varying desktop setups. **Host device must support Alt mode over USB-C
3 USB ports
Extend your productivity capabilities via two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (up to 5Gbps) with charging up to 5V/1.5A per port***, and one USB-C 3.1 Gen1 port (up to 5Gbps) with power delivery for an external device (5V/3A). ***USB charging is supported at 5V/1.5A per port when the laptop is connected, and at 5V/2.4A per port when the laptop is not connected
Gigabit Ethernet port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection.
Kensington Security Slot
Allows you to easily implement a cable lock from the No. 1 brand in physical device security to protect your technology investment from potential thieves.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of any 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible external display (mounting plate sold separately – K33959WW), allowing you to keep a tidier desktop.
- Best for: USB-C laptops & Ultrabooks that support power delivery and a single 4K monitor
- Connection technology: USB-C alt mode
- USB-C power delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.13 or above, Chrome 44 or above
- No. of monitors supported: 1
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v1.4 or 1 x DisplayPort v1.2++
- Maximum resolution supported: Single monitor: 3840 x 2160@30Hz
- Plug & Play installation without the need for drivers or downloads
- System requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.