Nanosaver Single Head
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
Tough 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology
Offering uncompromised security for ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide.
5mm Keying System
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver 2.0 and ClickSafe 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organisation. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, the NanoSaver delivers protection with flexibility.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6ft) of cable.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
- Tough 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in select ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64445M), Supervisor Keyed (K64445S) and Like Keyed (K64445L) options
- Carbon Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.