Microsaver Ultrabook Keyed Lock
Keep your MacBook ultra secure
An Ultrabook can pose a real challenge when it comes to security. The fact is most laptop locks simply wont work with an Ultrabook or MacBooks because the lockhead is thicker than the laptop body. As a result, typing with a lock attached becomes a wobbly chore. Whats more, some ultra-thin laptops, like the Macbook Air, lack a security slot altogether, making it impossible to attach a lockhead. Fortunately theres a solution thats just as slim and sleek as the Ultrabook itself: the Kensington Ultrabook Laptop Keyed Lock. The Ultrabook Laptop Lock has an ultra-low profile and rotating head so it fits even the thinnest Ultrabook without lifting it off the desk. And the Kensington Ultrabook Laptop Keyed Lock does it all without compromising security thanks to a carbon-strengthened steel cable and nearly impenetrable disk-style keyed locking mechanism.
The Kensington Ultrabook Laptop Keyed Lock is the ideal security solution for your Ultrabook even if it lacks a built-in security slot. The lock kit includes an attractive K-slot adapter that securely attaches to your Ultrabook. Simply attach the adapter with the included ultra-strong adhesive, loop the lock around a table leg or other anchor, lock, and relax. Your Ultrabook is now ultra secure.
- Slim enough to work on even the thinnest Ultrabook
- Rotating head and pivoting cable for easy lock attachment and removal
- Includes attractive K-slot adapter for Macbook Air and Ultrabooks lacking a K-slot
- Patented T-bar locking mechanism for superior strength
- Multi-stranded 1500mm long, 4mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- Nearly impenetrable disk-style locking mechanism
- Free online key registration for secure key replacement
- Compatible with Ultrabook and MacBook laptops
- Anti-Shear technology protects against intrusion by force
- 3 layers of cable strength: carbon tempered steel core, aircraft-grade steel cable, external steel braided sheath