KP400 Switchable Keyboard
When it comes to typing on a variety of devices, having a keyboard that can alternate between wired and Bluetooth connectivity can be your new best friend. The Kensington KP400 Switchable Keyboard lets you work with a laptop, a tablet, or even a smartphone together so you can take productivity to a new level. The keyboard is full-sized and includes a numeric keypad, providing you a professional typing experience whether you are using it with a PC, tablet or smartphone. The keyboard can be powered using either a detachable wired connection through a USB port on your laptop, or with batteries when it’s in Bluetooth mode. Installation is simple and easy so you can start typing in no time at all.
Quickly transition from traditional USB-wired connection on your laptop to a wireless bluetooth connection on your laptop, tablet or even a smartphone, giving you the ultimate freedom to connect to a variety of devices and meet your productivity goals
With 6 rows of keys including a numeric pad, the keyboard layout is ideal for the touch typist looking for a professional experience to maximise their productivity
The keyboard allows you to use a detachable USB-powered wired connection from a laptop or desktop device, or you can go with battery power when paired wirelessly with Bluetooth for a mobile experience
Plug & Play/Pair & Play Installation
Simply insert the USB cable into your laptop or pair your keyboard and device via Bluetooth and you’ll be up and typing in no time
- Switching buttons allows you to quickly alternate between wired and Bluetooth connection
- Full-size keyboard layout features six rows including numeric keypad
- Power can be supplied to the keyboard either through a USB port or with batteries
- Compatible with Windows
- Uses Bluetooth 3.0
- Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Connections: Micro USB
- Connectivity: Wired, Wireless
- Features: Auto Power Off, Auto Wake/Sleep
- Range: 10 metres
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth 3.0
- Dimensions: 444 mm x 124 mm x 18 mm
- Weight: 488g
- Cable Length: 1.8 metres
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.