AC12 Security Charging Cabinet - Universal Device
Professional-Level Storage, Power & Security for Multiple Mobile Devices
With more tablets, Chromebooks, and 2-in-1 hybrids being deployed in classrooms, healthcare offices and retail or hospitality businesses, the need for a solution that can store, charge and secure those devices overnight is greater than ever. The AC12 Security Charging Cabinet features slide-out drawers that provide an easier check-in/check-out experience for teachers or administrators. The cabinet holds 12 devices measuring up to 14 inches, and with the cabinet running on AC power, it can safely charge all 12 devices simultaneously.
Ample Storage & AC Power
Cabinet holds up to 12 devices where they can be securely stored for charging up to 90 watts each. Rugged dividers with convenient cable routing help manage cord clutter.
Complete with a genuine Kensington lock, the front door swings wide for easy access to the cabinet interior
Universal Device Design
The cabinet accommodates a wide variety of devices up to 14 inches, including the Chromebook, Surface/Surface Pro, MacBook Air, iPad, Galaxy Tab, laptops and more
Each drawer partially slides out so you can easily place your device into the cabinet
Pre-Installed Free-Spinning Wheels - The cabinet can be rolled in any direction and rotates 360 degrees, making it extremely easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
Dual Wheel Locks - Locking foot pedals on the two front wheels can be engaged with a simple push downward to severely limit movement. Lift the pedals to unlock, and the wheels once again move freely.
- Lockable AC charging cabinet with individual sliding drawers for 12 devices
- Fits devices up to 14”, including Chromebook, Surface/Surface Pro, MacBook Air, iPad, Galaxy Tab and laptops
- Tamper-resistant, locking door opens wide for easy access
- Four rubber wheels allow cabinet to spin and roll in any direction
- Locking foot pedals on two front wheels ensure cabinet won’t roll out of position
- AC power strip accommodates each device’s own power cord
- Individual lock keys included
- Kensington lock slot on rear of cabinet for additional security (lock is not included and available separately).
- Drawers - Depth: 354mm, Width: 254mm, Height: 45mm
- Cabinet -Depth: 590mm, Width: 420mm, Height: 715mm. Weight 35.4kg
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.