CASA Hub Pro
Power of 10, and more
Turns a single USB-C port into as many as 11 without the need for any converter or driver software
DP 1.2 MST Support for up to Three Monitors
The CASA Hub Pro features HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort support for extended and mirrored images on up to three external monitors. (Android and iOS smartphones only support mirror mode when connected to Hub Pro.)
Windows - Supports three independent extended displays on the Windows system
Mac - While the 3 monitors connected to a Mac system display identical images
Foldable Phone Stand
With a foldable stand, the CASA Hub Pro pairs perfectly with your phone to free your hands as well
The external monitor support of CASA Hub Pro not only works with computers, but also with most smart phones with a USB-C port. (Android and iOS smartphones only support mirror mode when connected to Hub Pro.)
High Speed Reads & Writes
The CASA Hub Pro reads and writes both SD and microSD cards simultaneously as fast as 800Mbps - more than sufficient for viewing or editing high-quality 4K video files.
High Speed Internet Surfing
The built-in RJ-45 Ethernet jack is capable of 1Gbps speed for faster, lag-free networking comparing to wireless connections
External, Transfer & Charging
Two USB 3.1 Type-A ports are not only convenient for data transfers with external devices, but they also charge faster thanks to its BC 1.2 support at 1.5A.
Smart Charge Supercharge Your Laptop with PD
The 100W PD standard charges from USB-C port much faster then run-of-the-mill 60W products on the market. (Note - charger is not included)
- Designed for Type-C laptops and mobile phones, additional 11 functions via one port, including USB Type-C PD fast charge, USB Type-A, HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, Ethernet, SD and Micro SD card readers, 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Works with, but not limited to the following Type-C computers and smart devices: MacBook Pro 2018 / 2017 / 2016, MacBook 12-Inch, Google Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+
- Supports DP1.2 MST (Multi-Stream Transport), an extended screen or mirror display up to three displays at the same time. Simultaneous output with the highest resolution of 720p.
- Supports extended screen or mirror display.
- When HDMI and VGA are connected simultaneously, the maximum resolution of the two is 1080p@60Hz.
- Two USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports, connect the mouse or keyboard or read the Flash drive.
- Supports PD 3.0 fast charge up to 100W, stable power supply for MacBook Pro 15".
- Gigabit Ethernet port, IEEE 803.2 compliant, supports 10 / 100 / 1000 BASE-T.
- No proprietary driver needed, plug and play.
- More comfortable typing angle while using your laptop.
- Strengthened connector with aluminium casing provides a secure and firm product life.
- Nylon braided cable improves durability.
- Input Interface - USB 3.1 Type-C Male x1
- Output Interface - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Female x2, USB2.0 Type-A Female x1, HDMI Std.A x1, VGA Female x1, DisplayPort x1, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Female x1, Audio x1, SD Card Slot x1, microSD Card Slot x1
- Power Rating - 100W
- Input Power - USB PD 3.0 Type-C: 20V ⎓ 5A max. (Power Delivery Pass-Through up to 100W)
- Output Power - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A: 5V ⎓ 1.5A max. (Supports BC 1.2 charging), USB 2.0 Type-A: 5V ⎓ 0.5A max.
- Transfer Speed - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A: 5 Gbps max., USB 2.0 Type-A: 480 Mbps max.
- Resolution - DisplayPort: 4K@30Hz, HDMI: 4K@30Hz, VGA: 1080p@60Hz (*If 2 ports are used at the time, the max resolution is 1080p@60Hz, If 3 ports are used at the time, the max resolution is 720p@60Hz)
- SD 3.0 Card Compatibility - SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-I Cards
- microSD 3.0 Card Compatibility - microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / UHS-I Cards
- Ethernet Speed - 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps (IEEE 802.3 spec compliance)
- Audio Ouput - 3.5 mm audio jack with up to 48 kHz,16 bit stereo
- OS Compatibility - macOS, Windows 8 / 10, Chrome OS
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.