10x Macro Lens
The Macro M-series Lens captures life-sized images of the smallest objects. Different from traditional macro photography, this lens works less than an inch away from the subject to capture rich textures, materials, and living things that our phones were never before capable of seeing. With low distortion and the sharpest glass imaginable, the Moment Macro Lens is perfect for capturing the tiny details that your phone’s naked camera will never be able to focus on.
Features and Compatibility
- Features our M-series interface with a simple twist-and-lock design. This lens is cross-compatible with all M-series cases.
- Works with the latest Apple, Google, Samsung and OnePlus devices.
- Includes a removable diffuser hood for perfect focus and even lighting, lens cap and microfiber carrying bag.
- Made with aerospace-grade metal and the same hand-polished glass used for high-end 4K film lenses.
- Design: 3 Elements, 2 Groups
- Distortion: <1%
- Flange Working Distance: 18.5mm
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Minimum Focal Distance: 17.46mm
- Lens Coating: Multi-layer, low flare broadband anti-reflection
- Reduction Ratio: 0.16: 1
- Resolution (Axis): >200 LP/MM
- Resolution (Edge): >100 LP/MM
- Visual Magnification: 10X (250/F)
- Chromatic Aberration: < 1PX at edge
- Lens Weight: 34.7g
- Weight with Diffuser: 39.7g
- Height: 15.3mm
- Height with Diffuser: 33.7mm
- Diameter: 34.5mm
- Diameter with Diffuser: 44.4mm
Shoot up to 1 inch away from your subject, capture details you've never seen before with a mobile phone. The removable diffuser hood, included with every Macro Lens, enables you to capture the tiniest details with even lighting across the entire subject.
Without Macro Lens
With Macro Lens
Diffuser For Even Light
The Moment Macro includes a removable diffuser hood that creates even, soft light when shooting tiny details. Shadows are the worst when capturing macro photography, so the removable diffuser hood presses onto the front of the lens to provide even, filtered light across the whole scene. At one inch long, it's also designed to serve as the perfect working distance for the lens.
Easy To Attach
All of our M-series Lenses include our latest bayonet interface to guide and lock the lens into place. Relying on aluminum grade metal and a special hardening process, we ensure that each lens is strong and easy to mount. You can attach the lens with either our non-electronic Case or our Battery Case. Align the line on the side of the lens, rotate the lens 90 degrees, and click it into place. You’re now ready to shoot.
Made From Aerospace Grade Metal
When you pick up a Moment Lens, you instantly feel the quality. This isn’t a cheap plastic lens. Instead, it’s made of aerospace grade metal and the same hand-polished glass used for high-end 4K film lenses. It adds just enough weight to your phone, without weighing you down.
The curved shape of the hood provides a distinct visual look and a functional purpose to maximize image quality. And if you ever see a wavy, metal lens hood out in the wild...you know they are shooting on Moment.