USB 3.0 Docking Station with Dual DVI/HDMI/VGA (SD3500v)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
Make a MacBook ultra productive
Super slim laptop computers like the Apple MacBooks deliver sleek good looks. However, they usually come up short on ports for connectivity. As a result, you're constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals to connect to the devices you need. That's where the Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station comes in. It turns one USB port into six so that with one hot swappable USB connection you'll have access to all of your peripherals, including printer, external drive, scanner, keyboard & mouse, audio 2.0 speakers and even two 1080HD video monitors.
Nothing can boost productivity like a second monitor, and the Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station makes adding two big beautiful HD monitors as easy as connecting a single USB plug. What's more, the Dock's USB 3.0 ports allow super-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with USB 2.0.
The USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station gives you a big productivity boost without taking up a lot of desktop space or sacrificing aesthetics. It features a slim design that complements today's Ultrabooks perfectly. There?s even a security slot to lock it down with your Kensington lock.
Turn your MacBook, MacBook Air or other super slim laptop into a productivity machine with the Kensington USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station.
- Optimised for Ultrabooks or MacBooks to turn one USB port into 6
- Quick one-touch USB connection for hassle-free setup
- High-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
- Dual 1080p HD video for high quality video
- DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI conversions for greater monitor compatibility
- HDMI 1.3 supported
- Faster network and Internet access with gigabit ethernet connection
- Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0
- Slim, low-profile design
- Built-in security slot
- Supports OSX from V10.6 (Leopard) right up to the latest Mountain Lion releases
- Supports Windows Vista, 7 and 8
- Corporate Install feature allows administrators to install the graphic driver over a Microsoft server
- Also compatible with the Microsoft Surface Pro