Under-Desk Headphone Mount
Declutter your desk even better. Built-in cord management, holds the heaviest headphones with ease, optional screw mounting included, and more.
Holds all headphones with ease
Supports even the biggest, heaviest audiophile & gaming headsets.
Keeps cords tidy
The hard-mounted velcro StowStrap lets you secure your cords to the base of Anchor Pro.
Premium textured composite construction
Anchor Pro is molded with an exotic fiber reinforced polymer that has twice the strength of cast aluminium. And the nice textured finish has the perfect amount of friction for your headphones.
Mounts securely in seconds
Our tested, proven custom 3M adhesive (same that GoPro uses) has twice the surface area of the original for an insane hold. When you want to remove it, just warm it up with a hair dryer and it will come off easily.
Hang your keys too.
The added utility hook is great for keys and anything else you you want to hang under your desk.
Screw mounting hardware + extra adhesive pad included
If you have a raw wood or fiberous desk, or plan to move it, or just want the ultimate security - AnchorPro comes with screws and a pilot hole drill bit to screw it to the bottom of your desk. And it includes an additional 3M adhesive pad too.
- Holds all headphones, even the heaviest audiophile & gaming, with ease.
- Secures cords so they run taught under your desk, out of the way of your legs.
- Premium fiber reinforced composite construction (twice the strength of cast aluminum).
- Mounts in seconds with custom ultra-strong 3M adhesive (same that GoPro uses), with double the surface area of the original Anchor.
- Multi-purpose hook lets you hang your keys & anything else.
- Optional screws & drill bit included for mounting to unfinished/fibrous surfaces (that adhesive doesn't work on) or if you plan on moving it.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.