Iona for iPhone and iPad
IONA by LandingZone is a premium dock for iPhone and iPad.
IONA offers many unique features, including an elevated height, FaceTime swivel and the ability to accommodate the phone with and without cases.
IONA by LandingZone works alongside the LandingZone docking stations for the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina display, elevating the iPhone higher than other iPhone docks on the market to improve use alongside MacBooks and Apple displays.
With a weighted aluminium body and base, IONA weighs 1 pound (450 grams) to keep it secure on a desktop surface. IONA also features 120 degrees of rotation for sharing a FaceTime call or more accurately positioning the phone.
The dock allows the attachment of an audio jack for a speaker or wired headphone. During setup, the original Apple Lightning to USB Connector is positioned into the dock using one of four included variable spacers to accommodate cases of various sizes.
IONA is compatible with the iPhone and iPhone Plus models, iPad Air, iPad 9.7" and mini models.
- Charge & Sync - Use IONA’s included Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable, or the official Apple Lightning Cable that came with your iPhone or iPad.
- Audio - Use as a speaker phone to make conference calls. Rotation allows multiple participants to join FaceTime calls.
- Seamless Screens - Angle and height are designed to perfectly match MacBooks and Thunderbolt monitors.
- Rotation - Weighted aluminium base provides 120° rotation.
- Case Compatibility - Fits standard iPhone covers. Spacers and clear bumper allows for adjustments.
- Use with iPad - Use the iPad mini or iPad Air as a second screen and with apps like Duet Display.
Here are some examples of what does and does not work:
- Apple Clear cases
- Apple Leather cases
- Spigen Tough Armor case
- Spigen Thin Armor case
- Luvitt Ultra Armor case
- Speck CandyShell case
- Otterbox Symmetry case
- For iPad mini and iPad Air models, thin cases will work.
Will not work
- Otterbox Defender Series
- Griffin Survivor Series
- Most heavy-duty or battery cases
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.