DraftTable Pro Kit
The first adjustable stand made for working on iPad Pro.
Existing iPad stands are designed for smaller iPads, mainly for consumption or retail use. With iPad Pro, they are flimsy, lack adjustment, and annoying to use. We wanted something like a traditional drafters table - sturdy, solid and comfortable all-day.
Wide angle adjustment
Put iPad Pro in the best position for whatever you're doing.
Works with all size iPads
Fit your giant 12.9” iPad Pro and all the way down to an iPad Mini. With virtually any case.
Unlike other adjustable stands, DraftTable doesn't move, shake, or tip when you draw on it.
A pro tool for artists, designers, photographers.
DraftTable + iPad Pro + Pencil is super great for digital artists, it's awesome for photographers, and anyone doing creative work on iPad Pro. And because of that, it's great for everything else - marking up pdf's, reading, Alto's Adventure.
Supports your arm
The included ArmRest lets you draw all-day without your arm falling off & lets you keep your palm off the glass to keep it clean. It works like a fulcrum with your arm and the edge of your desk - making your hand nearly weightless. And your arm slides easily on the low-friction top.
Keeps your Pencil handy
The included silicone PencilStand locks to your desk with air suction so it won't tip over.
Folds flat for storage & travel.
The legs on DraftTable fold flat, so you can hide it just about anywhere. Or put in your backpack to take it with you to the coffee shop.
- Engineered to be rock solid at all positions - so it doesn’t move when you draw on it.
- Extra wide angle adjustment range with easy to adjust spring-loaded legs.
- Great alone with native apps & when tethered to a Mac (with AstroPad or Duet Display).
- Folds thin for storage.
- The Pro Kit includes ArmRest to let you draw all day without fatigue & PencilStand which locks to your desk with our NanoPad underside so it can't tip.
- Designed for & by professional digital artists. And because of that, it works fantastic for everybody - photographers, app developers, writers, as a second monitor with your Mac, etc.
- Great for Wacom tablets too, popular with the Mobile Studio Pro.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.