Supercharge your MacBook charger.
Congrats - you’ve got the newest MacBook with USB-C. Uh-oh, it doesn’t charge most of your other gear - your iPhone, iPad, wireless headphones, battery pack, Magic Mouse, etc. PlugBug Duo to the rescue! Snap PlugBug Duo onto your Apple MacBook power adapter and add back two traditional USB charging ports. With PlugBug Duo you can charge your MacBook, iPhone and battery pack from just one outlet, making it the perfect accessory for crowded airports, coffee shops, or office power strips. As an added bonus, Twelve South have included five international adapters to keep you charged in over 150 countries, while also being your dual USB charger - no dongles needed!
Relief for disappearing USB Ports.
If you’ve upgraded your MacBook recently you’ve noticed it only has USB-C ports, making it a challenge to charge your iPhone, wireless headphones, battery packs, etc., with your MacBook. Instead of buying dongles or carrying extra chargers, why not add PlugBug Duo to the MacBook charger you already have - so you can charge two USB devices, and your MacBook, simultaneously, with one device.
Charge three devices from just one outlet.
PlugBug Duo snaps onto your MacBook power adapter giving you the ability to charge your MacBook plus two additional USB powered devices, such as your iPhone and AirPods, from one outlet. Imagine how awesome that would be in an airport or a coffee shop where outlets are scarce. No more having to decide which item to charge before you board a plane or on a break at a conference.
Charge your MacBook in over 150 countries.
PlugBug Duo includes five Plug Adapters so you can convert your MacBook Power Supply to fit outlets in over 150 Countries. Wherever you roam on your next vacation or business trip, PlugBug has your charging needs covered by adapting your MacBook AND giving you two USB charging outlets.
Make your MacBook charger a Supercharger.
PlugBug Duo really does make your MacBook Power Adaptor even better. How? It snaps onto your MacBook Charger giving you three chargers in one. And this red wonder adapts your MacBook to work anywhere in the world. Why wouldn’t you carry PlugBug Duo in your computer bag or backpack?
- Adds 2 traditional USB charging ports to your MacBook Pro Power Adapter
- Charges 3 items from just one outlet (MacBook + 2 USB charged devices)
- Adapts MacBook to over 150 countries with 5 included adapters
- Available 2.1A rapid-charges all iPhones & iPads
- All Apple USB-C Power Adapters, including:
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- 87W USB-C Power Adapter
- All Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapters, including:
- Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air
- Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (MacBook Pro with 13-inch Retina display)
- Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (for MacBook Pro with Retina display)
- All Apple MagSafe Power Adapters, including:
- Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook Air
- Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro)
- Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter (for 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro)
- Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
International Adapters Plugs Included:
- US/Canada/Japan: Type A
- United Kingdom: Type G
- Europe: Type C
- Australia: Type I
- China: Type A (without prong holes)
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.