Compass for iPad and iPad Mini - Silver
Compass stands and delivers
Compass is a stylish compact folding stand that lets you use your iPad (except for 12.9" models) in two different modes. First, as an easel, Compass displays iPad in both portrait and landscape modes. Second, flip open the secondary leg and Compass now holds your iPad at the perfect angle to let your fingers fly across iPad?s onscreen keyboard.
Forged from heavy gauge steel, this slim, travel friendly stand lets you enjoy both hands-free and hands-on use of your iPad anywhere your iPad goes. iPhoto slideshows to Keynote presentations, Compass lets you see and do more with iPad. Compass folds up to the size of candy bar, requiring very little space in your backpack, computer bag or purse. Store it in it soft travel sleeve, which matches the Apple iPad case, and you?re ready to go.
It's an easel and an instant theatre
Perhaps the biggest strength of this gorgeous sliver of steel is its versatility. Used upright as an easel, Compass lets you view and interact with iPad in both portrait and landscape modes, even if you keep your iPad protected in the Apple case. Use portrait mode for things like iPhoto slideshows, browsing the iBookstore or flipping through an online news article. Turn your iPad on its side, in landscape position, and Compass becomes the ultimate portable theatre Enjoy your favourite YouTube videos and feature-length movies anywhere you go, while keeping your hands free for popcorn and beverages.
Point Compass to work mode
Compass is an iPad stand designed for those who want to work on their iPad. Designed with a fold-away secondary leg, Compass instantly goes from an easel to a pint-size work station, angled perfectly for typing on iPad?s onscreen keyboard. Compass makes typing on iPad super comfortable so you can put in long stretches in Keynote, Pages or Numbers without the neck-ache that comes from working with iPad on your lap. Compass is a small, totally mobile tool that can be used on planes, airports, hotels, coffee shops, cafes and even in boardrooms. When folded flat, this tiny, yet sturdy, iPad stand takes up minimal space inside your briefcase, backpack or computer bag. In short, Compass gets the job done.
Compass goes wherever iPad goes
Folded flat, Compass is a mere 7-inches long by 1-inch wide, about the size of a candy bar. Small enough to carry anywhere and use anywhere you go. Set it up on a desk, coffee tables, night stands, kitchen countertop and pretty much any flat, stable surface you?re likely to set your iPad on. Think of Compass as a portable easel to display your photography, a mobile movie theatre or an instant work station that?s angled at a wrist-happy position for onscreen typing. Made from heavy, powder-coated steel, Compass is solid and super sturdy. It has soft silicone pads on the feet to protect any surface you set it on. It's the perfect traveling companion for iPad.
It runs circles around other stands
Compass is beautifully designed and folds to a compact size making it totally mobile so you can easily take your iPad show on the road. It's versatility makes it perfect for business or pleasure. Compass is a handy stand for charging iPad. If you plan on using a fun new app like Air Display, which turns iPad into a mobile second monitor, Compass is the perfect stand to have parked next to your MacBook, MacBook Pro or iMac. It's the must-have, go anywhere stand that helps you see and do a whole lot more with your iPad.
Multitask tool that sets up in seconds
This one-of-a-kind mobile iPad accessory is super easy to set up. Slide the sleek Compass out of its case, simply fold out all three legs and fold down the two iPad supports and you?re done. To switch to typing mode, all you have to do is fold down the secondary leg on the back of the stand. Then position Compass so the secondary leg rests on your work surface and you?re set to start typing your latest Facebook update or editing a spreadsheet in Numbers. Compass is an easy-to-use, multifunctional stand that lets you give your lap a rest while watching or working on your iPad.
Why use over the iPad Smart Cover?
- FaceTime in Portrait Mode. Compass holds iPad in Landscape and Portrait mode. Using FaceTime in the Portrait position puts the camera front and center, while Landscape leaves your iPad camera low and to one side. With Compass, watch movies in widescreen with iPad in Landscape mode, and enjoy FaceTime eye-to-eye in Portrait mode. Compass delivers both.
- Rest Compass on the hard rough ground, and iPad 2 on Compass. You will not want to put your iPad down. But when you do, you certainly won?t want to put it where it can be scratched! Instead, float your precious iPad on the soft silicone pads of Compass and let Compass support iPad floating several millimetres above that dangerous non-desk surface. Voila! Perfect support in any environment.
- It's all in the angle. The Apple iPad Smart Cover holds iPad at a 72-degree angle. Compass holds iPad at a lower 57-degree angle. This lower angle tends to be better in many mobile situations, including airplane tray tables. The more directly the screen faces you, the better it looks in regard to colour, glare, sharpness, etc.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.