Modern Strap - Active - Apple Watch 44/42mm - Brown - Silver Hardware
Built with hydrophobic leather and ventilation channels, Active Strap is designed for heavy everyday use. We took our Modern Strap design and recreated it with waterproof Heinen leather from Germany. Active Strap offers a full leather construction, in a design formal enough for any night out.
Nomad built this strap for your most active pursuits. Salt water, sweat, dirt, and sand; this strap handles it all. A high-tech tanning process developed in Germany infuses this leather with natural lipids creating a thoroughly hydrophobic strap that easily wipes clean.
Breathable Active Design
No matter how tough your workout, simply rinse with water and your Active Strap is ready for a night out. We've designed Active Strap with ventilation channels on the underside where water and sweat would normally get trapped. Don't be afraid to get Active Strap wet.
Workout to Night Out
A waterproof strap formal enough for an important meeting. Surf in the morning, head to the office, and then out with friends - all without having to change straps. Active Strap uses advanced materials to combine modern style with ultimate functionality.
Custom Lugs. Modern Style.
Active Strap is fitted with our custom designed, metal injection molded (MIM) lugs and buckle. High tolerance fit and sharp details are created with this industry leading marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Heinen leather from Germany
- Waterproof leather
- Custom stainless steel lugs and buckle
- Compatible with all 44mm / 42mm models/versions of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Strap is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 150mm to 210mm
- 81mm length (buckle side) and 118mm length (adjustment side)
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.