Experience Flawless, Full-Strength Mesh WiFi with Velop
Easy to set up and designed to fit anywhere, Velop brings ultra-fast, full-strength mesh WiFi to your home in minutes. Featuring Intelligent Mesh technology and a sleek, modular design, the Velop mesh WiFi system spreads strong WiFi through any kind of home.
Mesh WiFi That Learns From You
From the moment you set up your WiFi mesh network, Intelligent Mesh Technology gets
If someone accidentally unplugs a node, the other nodes will pick up the slack.
Even with a busy network, Velop knows how to select the clearest channel for your devices.
Designed to Fit Anywhere
Each Velop node features a beautiful, compact design that coordinates with any home style and decor. Multiple nodes work together as a system, so as your WiFi needs expand, simply add more nodes.
Future-Proof and Secure
With automatic software updates, your mesh router will always remain up-to-date and secure. Convenient, leading-edge security features allow you to block content and pause the internet for family time.
Fast, Reliable WiFi
Velop nodes comes equipped with Dual-Band technology, giving you exceptionally fast
Manage Your Home WiFi Anytime, Anywhere with the Linksys App
With the Linksys App, you can closely monitor and manage your home WiFi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected WiFi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritisation: You can prioritise devices that need the most speed.
- Alexa Support: When paired with Alexa, the Linksys App gives you access to a variety of convenient voice commands.
- Speed Test: Easily test and monitor your Internet connection's speed.
A WiFi Mesh Network in Minutes
Velop creates an efficient mesh WiFi network with all Internet-service-provider-supplied equipment and speeds. The simple, app-based setup will guide you through the process in minutes.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Mesh System
- Easy App Controls
- Intelligent MeshTM Technology - Self-Organize, Self Optimize and Self Healing
- One Wi-Fi Network
- Auto Firmware Upgrade
- Parental Control
- Guest Access
- Auto sensing WAN/LAN Ports
- Wired/Wireless Backhaul
- AP/Bridge Mode Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Spot Finder- Mesh system uses signal strength, throughput, and latency to determine the optimal placement during set-up and post set-up.
- Auto Wi-Fi Channel
- Bluetooth 4.1 embedded
- Speedtest support
- Amazon Alexa support
- Seamless Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Technology: Dual-Band AC1300 (867 + 400 Mbps)‡ with MU-MIMO and 256 QAM
- Network Standards: 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11b
- Wi-Fi Speed: AC1300 (867 + 400 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi Bands: 2.4Ghz + 5GHz
- Wi-Fi Range: up to 418 sq m
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 2x WAN/LAN auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Other Ports: power jack, power switch, reset button
- Antennas: 3x internal antennas and high powered amplifiers
- Processor: 716 MHz Quad Core
- Memory: 256 MB NAND Flash and 256 MB DDR3
- LEDs: One LED indicator
- Wireless Encryption: WPA2 personal
- Easy Setup: Simple and secured App based set-up
- Required for set-up: (1) Internet connection with Modem. (2) Mobile device with Android 4.4 or iOS 9 and higher, Bluetooth preferred.
- Minimum System Requirements: Required for set-up - Simple and secured App based set-up: Mobile devices with Android 4.0.3 or iOS 8 and higher
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.