SmartFit Sit/Stand Workstation
Stand up for your Health
If you’ve ever experienced pain or discomfort sitting for 30 minutes or less at your office workspace, a Sit/Stand Workstation may help you. A Sit/Stand Workstation is a height adjustable desk that allows the user to adjust their working height quickly and easily to suit their current task. In an ergonomic, well designed workspace, adjustability is necessary so that the worker has the opportunity to choose from a variety of working positions, and to change them frequently, allowing for freedom and flexibility to move around, and rest working muscles.
Stand up for Productivity
Adjustability is a necessity in today’s working environment, and the Kensington SmartFitTM Sit/Stand Workstation allows you to convert your traditional office or home desk to a stand-up workstation for greater comfort & productivity.
At the touch of a button, the Sit/Stand Workstation allows you to smoothly transition from seated to standing positions. The sturdy, adjustable column-mounted design, clamps securely to desks 19.05mm - 63.5mm to free up desktop space. Simply raise the Sit/Stand Workstation using the convenient handle, and once standing, use your computer as normal. To return to a seated position, simply reverse the process!
The patented SmartFit swivel arm moves in multiple directions, to suit work styles or move the unit out of the way for easy storage.
Make computing comfortable when working for prolonged periods because... Work Shouldn’t Hurt!
- Height adjustable monitor mount & keyboard tray to achieve ergonomic arm position.
- Monitor mount is VESA mount compatible.
- Extra work surface saves space and moves with the workstation.
- Pneumatic lift smoothly transitions from sitting to standing with the touch of a button.
- Four pivot points allow for full articulation of arm.
- Cable management channel for a clean look and uncluttered space.
- Reinforced clamp and base securely attaches to desks 19.05mm to 63.5mm thick.
NOTE - monitor display is not included and for illustrative purposes only.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.