Serialized Combination Laptop Lock - 25 pack
Combination Laptop Lock with Preset Code
Protect your laptop/s and the private information that’s on them from theft with the Serialised Combination Laptop Lock 25 Pack from Kensington, the #1 Seller of Laptop Locks. A tamper-resistant lock head with push-button engagement easily attaches the T-Bar to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops. Kensington also provide a web-based Register & Retrieve program offers an easy way to keep track of all your combinations.
Serialized Keyless Preset Combination
The 4-wheel number code is programmed into the lock before arrival so you can put it immediately to work without the need to set the combination yourself. A serial number is etched onto the lock, making it easy to retrieve your combination.
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durable perform time after time.
T-Bar Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for more than 20 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot found in 95% of all laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Allows for one-handed engagement into the laptop, quickly and easily attaching the lock inside the Kensington Security Slot
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s cloud-based combination registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy combination code lookup based on the serial number if any of them ever get forgotten.
- Serialised lock head makes retrieving the preset combination simple and easy
- Superior strength lock head and T-Bar to resist tampering
- Push-button design for one-handed engagement to easily attach lock
- Keyless preset 4-number combination
- Anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Kensington Register & Retrieve program to easily look up lock’s assigned combination c ode using the lock serial number
- Attaches to laptop or Chromebook via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computer
- Cable length of 1.8 metres
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.