SD1600P USB-C Mobile Docking Station with pass through charging
Today’s mobile professionals work in a variety of spaces, with old and new technologies. With Kensington’s SD1600P USB-C Mobile 4K Dock with Pass-Through Charging, users can expand their desktop setup to include a full HD (VGA) or 4K (HDMI) display and connect to their favorite USB accessories using two USB 3.0 ports. Whether in a temporary workspace or a conference room, the SD1600P keeps users productive and powered up with pass-through charging for accessories. Built on USB-C technology and Power Delivery 3.0, users can connect with confidence to PC, MacBook or Chromebook knowing the SD1600P will let them expand their workspace, use their favourite accessories, and power their device at the same time.
Working with any laptop equipped with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 and supporting Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems, the SD1600P allows you to connect with confidence.
USB-C Pass-Through Power
Plug your laptop’s USB-C power adapter into the dock to provide pass-through power to the laptop, or power the dock and connected devices using the laptop’s battery when traveling. This feature eliminates the need for an additional power adapters and provides a tidy setup.
Versatile Video Connections
Provides options for HDMI (4K@30Hz) or VGA Full HD (1920x1080p) video output to an external monitor, TV or projector. This versatility allows you to connect with confidence to varying AV setups in conference rooms and collaboration spaces, while also simplifying your packing by eliminating the need for extra video adapters and dongles.
3 USB Ports
Extend your productivity capabilities via 2 USB 3.0 ports (up to 5Gbps) and an extra USB-C port for data synchronization (up to 5Gbps).
Built-In Charging Hub
When not connected for docking, you can charge your low-power mobile accessories using the two USB 3.0 ports (up to 2.4A) — eliminating the need to travel with additional power adapters.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection.
8” Hideaway USB-C Cable
Provides you with an extended, flexible length (20.5cm) while conveniently storing within the dock when not in use.
Designed to fit into your laptop backpack or carrying case, while also providing you with the opportunity to eliminatemany video adapters, dongles and mobile accessory power adapters
Enhance your productivity with Samsung DeX
With support for Samsung DeX, Kensington’s USB-C docking stations allow you to do more by having a computer-like experience with your Samsung Galaxy, Note and Tab devices.
- Best for: Highly Mobile USB-C Laptops & Ultrabooks, requiring additional ports for accessories, as well as Monitors & Projectors that support up to 4K (supports USB-C Power Delivery)
- Connection technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.13 or above, Windows 7 or above
- No of monitors supported: 1
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v1.4 and 1 x HD VGA
- Resolution: Single Monitor: HDMI UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz OR VGA Full HD 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
- Plug & play installation without need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
- System requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C
- Samsung DeX support. Samsung models supported (S8, S8+, Note 8, S9, S9+, Note 9, S10, S10+) must be running Android OS 9 or later and Samsung OS One UI 1.0 or later. Please note that Samsung DeX only supports one external display at HD+ (1600 × 900), FHD (1920 x 1080) or WQHD (2560 x 1440) with an aspect ratio of 16:9. *charging is not supported on this model **only a single display is supported on this model