SD1500 Universal USB-C Mobile Docking Station
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
A Compact USB-C Docking Station for Mobile Professionals
Designed for mobile professionals, the SD1500 USB-C Mobile Dock is ideal when you’re travelling and need a productive desktop environment. The dock allows your USB-C laptop to display video out to a 4K or 1080p HD monitor or projector, connect via Ethernet to a wired network and offers USB port expansion for a mouse, keyboard or memory device. The industrial design allows the USB-C cable to be stowed neatly into the dock when it’s not in use, providing better mobility. The docking station is compatible with Windows, Mac and Chrome systems, as well as Thunderbolt 3 ports.
4K HDMI or HD VGA Video Output*
Use either the HDMI port that can display in Ultra HD or the VGA port that displays in full HD to connect to a monitor, larger screen or projector in a conference room *For video output, the host device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C
USB 3.0 Port
Transfer data at up to 5Gbps with the fast and powerful port, which is ideal for devices like smartphones, tablets, flash drives or connecting peripheral accessories like a keyboard or mouse for better productivity at the computer
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet (For Mac users, requires a one-time LAN driver download at installation)
- 4K HDMI or HD VGA Video Output to an external monitor, TV or projector (Host device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C)
- Hideaway USB-C cable
- USB 3.0 port for peripheral accessory expansion
- Gigabit Ethernet port for a reliable network connection (requires one-time LAN driver download at installation on Mac OS)
- Compact design easily fits into a laptop backpack or carrying case
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- Future-proof online firmware upgrade available for Windows updates
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1; Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Chrome OS
- Best For: 4K Monitors, 4K Projectors
- Cable Length: 90mm
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Connections: Gigabit, USB-C
- Features: Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.