Presentair Pro Bluetooth 4.0 LE
Present Like Never Before
Featuring the latest in wireless technology, the PresentAir Pro Bluetooth 4.0 LE Presenter has everything you need to present with confidence and so much more. With USB ports at a premium on today’s ultra-thin devices, the PresentAir Pro uses Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology to pair with your device. The PresentAir Pro buttons offer three modes - Presenter, Media and Custom - so you can select the button functions that work best for what you’re doing. Download the free PresenterWorks app and discover all the options the Custom mode has to offer. The sleek design fits right in your pocket or you can place it into a pen/stylus holder. The presenter also works as a touch-activated stylus, and the red laser can call attention to any part of your presentation. The included carrying case provides convenient storage that protects the PresentAir Pro from scratches.
Bluetooth 4.0 LE Technology
The latest in wireless innovation, this low-energy pairing between your device and presenter frees up a valuable USB port and offers a range of up to 30 feet so you can move freely during a presentation?
Three Modes/PresenterWorks App?
The buttons can be set to two predetermined modes (Presenter and Media) while the third mode (Custom) offers a wide range of commonly used commands you want the buttons to perform. The free PresenterWorks app, which can be downloaded from Google Play, Windows Store or App Store, is highly intuitive and easy to use?
The presenter’s thin profile makes it extremely light and easy to hold, plus it can fit into a shirt pocket or the pen/stylus holder found in many business folios or briefcases
Red Laser Pointer
Make your point at the touch of a button with a bright red laser that can highlight any part of your presentation with complete effectiveness?
Compatible with all major tablets and smartphones, holding the metal enclosure turns the presenter into a fully functional stylus to navigate your way around the touchscreen on your device
A convenient place to store your presenter when you’re not using it so it stays protected, with soft internal lining that ensures the PresentAir Pro won’t get scratched
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology frees up a USB port
- 3 modes (Presenter, Media & Custom) to optimise your button functions
- PresenterWorks app lets you set Custom Mode to your preferred button functions
- Ultra-slim design fits into a pocket or pen/stylus holder
- Red laser helps make a point during presentation
- Touch-activated stylus tip
- Includes carrying case with soft, cushioned interior
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and above, Windows 8.1 and above, and iOS 8* and above (*Presenter mode only supports PowerPoint)
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.