Orbit Fusion Wireless Trackball
Experience first-in-class trackball innovation. The Orbit Fusion Wireless Trackball provides an opportunity to experience ergonomist-approved comfort, the superior control & precision benefits of a finger-operated trackball, together with a patented scroll ring – all within the familiar shape of a mouse. Perfect for new trackball users, the sculpted mouse-like design provides all-day comfort, offers five programmable buttons for significant productivity gains and three DPI settings for simple cursor control transitions. The premium laser tracking sensor and 40mm trackball allow users to navigate multiple monitors and large files with less desktop space and better precision and speed. Let your hand fuse with innovative comfort and control and preferred finger-controlled track and scroll.
Premium precision and control
Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control and allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Patented scroll ring
Provides unique comfort and control of a finger-operated scroll ring vs a thumb-operated scroll wheel.
Ergonomist approved design
Promotes proper wrist, arm and shoulder alignment to maximise comfort.
Plug and play or customise
A full-featured trackball that also allows users to customise the buttons to fit their needs.
Compatible with Windows and macOS via a 2.4GHz Nano receiver.
Triple DPI switch
Allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Easily eject the trackball for simple cleaning.
Long battery life
Provides up to 14 months of usage without a battery change.
- The high-quality laser tracking sensor, 40mm finger-operated trackball and a simple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
- The unique finger-operated scroll ring provides a more precise, intuitive and comfortable scrolling experience.
- All-day comfort is provided through a sculpted mouse-like design to improve palm, wrist, forearm and shoulder position with less hand movement.
- Experience the plug and play default settings or use KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and personalise five programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch.
- Connects to Windows and macOS devices via a 2.4GHz nano receiver that stows inside the trackball when not in use. The included USB-A to USB-C adapter works for laptops with limited or no USB-A ports.
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (400/400-800/800-1500) – lower DPI for precision editing and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing.