MicroSaver 2.0 Portable Keyed Laptop Lock
Smaller Size, No Compromise
Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest lock for laptops and other devices with no compromise, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size.
Strong 10mm Lock Heads
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Hidden Pin Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in a protective sleeve, it can stretch up to 1.8 metres to anchor to a desk or fixed structure yet shrinks down to 8 cms for easy portability.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops and other devices
- Self-coiling carbon steel cable stretches up to 1.8 metres or shrinks down to 8 cms for easy packing
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.