Extended Monitor Arm
Kensington’s SmartFit Extended Monitor Arm Mount allows you have complete flexibility with your external monitor. Dual pivot points allow not only vertical and horizontal adjustment but distance adjustment as well for monitors with screens up to 24 inches. You can use our patented SmartFit System to find your optimal height setting to reduce neck, back and vision strain, and it assembles in minutes, letting you quickly get back to what’s important.
Kensington SmartFit monitor arms work with any monitor (using VESA compatible mounts) to allow perfect positioning, for a safe, comfortable and ergonomic workspace. Our exclusive colour coded SmartFit system places the monitor at the ideal ergonomic height, reducing eye and neck strain so that employees get more done, more comfortably. SmartFit monitor arms are lightweight, require little or no assembly, and can be set up by just one person. The SmartFit colour bar re-adjusts in seconds, meaning that multiple users of the same workspace can adjust for their own perfect fit -without the help of the IT manager.
- SmartFit System allows you to find your personal comfort colour within 4 height regions for optimal ergonomics
- Adjustable monitor arm provides vertical, horizontal and distance options to create the ideal viewing angle
- Monitor attaches via 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible mounts
- Cable management system helps neatly route cords for a clutter-free desktop
- Compatible with displays up to 24”; maximum 25 lbs. per arm
- Max Arm Height (Desktop to VESA Plate center) 40.3cm
- Min Arm Height (Desktop to VESA Plate center) 22.5cm
- Max Arm Reach (Column Front to VESA Plate center) 40cm
- Min Arm Reach (Column Front to VESA Plate center) 3.5cm
- Smallest Flat Panel Size 15"
- Largest Flat Panel Size 24"
- Clamps to Max Desk Thickness 9.5cm
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.