ErgoSoft Wrist Rest for Standard Keyboards
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
Support proper wrist alignment and improve neck and shoulder comfort with Kensington’s ErgoSoft Wrist Rests. Ergonomically designed to fit today’s thinner devices, Kensington’s ErgoSoft Wrist Rests promote wellness and improve productivity. Featuring a premium faux leather exterior reinforced by a gel-cushioned interior, ErgoSoft Wrist Rests are available in a variety of designs to accommodate the different heights of mechanical, gaming, slim or standard sized keyboards and mice. An ideal wrist rest for contemporary workspaces and modern offices.
The faux leather exterior is supported by a gel-cushioned interior to provide an unrivalled balance between comfortable softness and firm ergonomic support.
Designed with ergonomist input and approval to provide you with optimal health, comfort and protection through proper alignment, tailored dimensions and a unique curved design, these wrist rests minimise the impact of repetitive strain on your hands. Combining unmatched softness and comfort with ergonomic science, they are perfect for work and play.
Fits the entire length of the keyboard and provides additional padding and support for thumb rest areas.
Provides functional and sophisticated low-profile elegance with height and size versatility to accommodate a variety of needs, including mechanical, gaming, slim, ultra-thin and standard sized keyboards and mice. Non-skid backing keeps rests from slipping whether you are working or gaming. Seamless edges provide additional durability.
Wipes clean with a damp cloth to keep your wrist rest looking and performing well after years of use.
Independently certified for safety and compliance.
- Pro-comfort support features a faux leather exterior reinforced by a gel-cushioned interior to provide an unrivalled balance between comfortable softness and firm ergonomic support
- Ergonomist approved to provide optimal health and protection when used correctly through proper alignment, tailored dimensions and a unique curved design
- Contoured shape fits the entire length of the keyboard and provides additional padding and support for thumb rest areas
- Professional-level design provides functional and sophisticated low-profile elegance, durable seamless edges and non-skid backing
- Easy-to-clean surface wipes clean with a damp cloth to keep your wrist rest looking and performing well after years of use
- Non-toxic materials independently certified for safety and compliance
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.