Blackbelt Rugged Case iPad 9.7" (2017/18)
Military-grade protection for your iPad
The iPad is a popular device in the classroom, conference room, out in the field and used by families and the mobile professional. The BlackBelt Rugged Case is built with military-grade protection and with an infinitely variable kick stand for convenience. Take your device into any environment and get the perfect angle for whatever you are doing. The textured rubber creates a non-slip grip for all surfaces. Integrating a hand strap reduces the chances of accidental drops and makes the iPad convenient and easy to carry wherever you are.
Drop Test Certified (MIL-STD 810G)
Defensive and rugged enough to resist damage and protect your iPad 9.7” by meeting the U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop impact. Don’t worry about dropping your iPad with Kensington’s professional-grade protection.
Infinitely Variable Kick Stand
Get the perfect angle from the adaptable case that will increase your comfort when typing or collaborating by reducing additional strain on the eyes, neck or wrists.
Integrated Silicone Hand Strap
Provides a worry-free convenient way to collaborate while incorporating mobility into your iPad while reducing the chance for accidental drops.
Asset Tagging Area
Allows users to quickly identify the iPad reducing users from losing or misplacing their iPads in classroom or collaborative environments.
Easy Access to All Ports and Buttons
Protecting the buttons with the case for everyday use without sacrificing the accessibility to all of the ports you use to connect and charge your iPad.
Easy to Install Screen Protector
Provides protection for the screen to prevent scratches from styluses and other use. This provides protection in collaborative environments and in the classroom.
- Drop Test Certified (MIL-STD 810G) provides Military-Grade Protection with a defensive rugged body designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop impact
- Infinitely Variable Kick Stand is adaptable and increases comfort by reducing additional strain on the eyes, neck or wrists
- Integrated Silicone Hand Strap provides a worry-free convenient way to collaborate while incorporating mobility into your iPad.
- Asset Tagging Area allows users to quickly identify devices reducing users losing or misplacing their devices in classroom or collaborative environments.
- Easy Access to All Ports and Buttons allowing you protection that does not sacrifice the ability to continue using all cables, headphones and other accessories
- Easy to Install Screen Protector provides protection for the screen no matter where you go and what you do.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.