BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface Pro 4 and Pro (2017)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
The Surface Pro is being touted as the perfect laptop replacement, offering an incredible combination of productivity and portability. Valuable mobile investments like that need to be protected. Our designers have worked closely with Microsoft as a member of the Designed for Surface program and created the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case. It surrounds the Surface Pro in military-grade drop protection with an integrated hand strap for worry-free carrying. The Type Cover can be easily attached or detached with the case on, and a strategic cut-out preserves full functionality of the Surface kick stand.
- Strong, rugged polycarbonate body designed to meet military-grade MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for rugged protection against drops.
- Integrated silicone hand strap for easier, worry-free sharing and collaborating.
- Type Cover channel allows for fast attaching and detaching of keyboard without having to remove case.
- QuickFold Design allows the Type Cover to be folded up the backside of the case.
- Unobstructed access via strategically designed cut-outs for Surface kick stand, ports, jacks and cameras.
- Surface Pen Holder keeps it from going missing.
- Type Cover strap keeps the keyboard closed over the tablet screen.
- Textured exterior makes it easy to grip and prevents it from sliding off table or desk.
- Raised bezel protects screen from damage and scratches.
- Compatible with both Microsoft Surface Pro and Pro 4 models.
Note - Surface Pen and Type Cover are not included.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.