Dock4 for iPhone - Black/Silver
How can we make a better iPhone dock?
That’s what we asked when we started designing ElevationDock 4. We wanted it to have the best & easiest adjustment of any dock, hold iPads too, integrated Lightning with Apple MFi-certification, one-hand undocking, a smaller footprint, and no assembly required. We couldn’t be happier with the result & think you'll really enjoy using it.
Perfectly fit your iPhone & case. No wobbling or leaning. Easily adjusts to support different devices in seconds.
The first Apple MFi-certified dock to work one-handed.
Our very first dock was the first to work one-handed. ElevationDock 4 is the first with a built-in Apple-certified Lightning connector. It doesn't budge when you undock your phone. It locks to smooth surfaces with a nanopad underside that holds via air suction, making undocking a breeze.
Beautifully CNC machined stainless knobs, full seamless silicone overmoulding, braided cable, and a dozen internal engineered parts made of bronze, zinc, steel, and low-friction HDPE to make it work well.
Works with iPad too
Give your iPad a place to charge and live too. Works with all Lightning equipped iPads except the 12.9" iPad Pro. Make sure to also remove the center NanoPad section film and place it on a very smooth surface for the best suction.
Deeper, more pleasant angle
ElevationDock 4 goes back 18°, with +/-4° adjustment, making it much better for readability and using the touch screen.
- Compact, minimal design.
- It's the first Apple MFi-certified dock to work one-handed.
- Ultra-precise adjustment to perfectly fit your iPhone & case up to 3mm.
- Deep 18° back angle with ±4° adjustment (really nice on a desk or bedside).
- Lightning connector flexes under high torque, so your phone won't flop forward.
- Premium construction: Beautifully CNC-machined stainless steel knobs, weighted with zinc inserts, full medical-grade silicone overmolded body, premium braided cable.
- NanoPad underside locks to smooth surfaces via micro air-suction & has two levels of holding power.
- Charges 2-3x faster than Qi induction charging.
- Works out of the box - no assembly required.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.