CordDock for iPhone
Docks & Qi chargers are nice because you always know where they are, they lessen clutter, and have a nice viewing angle - but its not ideal to see/use/reach for your phone while docked & Qi is slow.
Cords are nice because you can freely hold and use your phone while charging - but they clutter, you have to hunt for the cord head, and they take two hands to connect. That's why we designed CordDock, a hybrid combining the best of both - without their downsides.
All the benefits of a dock + the flexibility of a cord
You always know where it is, one-hand undocking, convenient viewing angle, and you can freely use/hold iPhone in your hand when you want to.
It just works, easily
Pull up to undock one-handed. Or rotate forward to take the cord with you.
And it's self guiding to reset the cord back in.
It's also the smallest dock for iPhone
Cordock's tiny footprint is a fraction the size of even Apple's docks. We think you'll really appreciate how little area it takes up, especially at your desk or bedside, where space is valuable.
Great with cases
The backpad is dial adjustable and the magnetic baseplates are easy to swap. Fits cases up to 4mm (that’s almost all cases except OtterBox).
The spring loaded detents disengage with a 20:1 lever force when you rotate the phone forward - that makes it’s easy to use and puts little force on the Lighting connector (much less than a standard dock). And cyclical loading is solved with a specially designed stainless steel & dual polymer connector - so it can take several lifetimes of use.
- Combines the flexibility of a cord, with the benefits of a dock, in one ultra-compact design.
- Directions: Pull up to undock one-handed like normal. Or rotate forward to take the cord with you!
- Tiny footprint - it's the smallest dock for iPhone.
- Adjusts to fit cases up to 4mm thick (that's most cases except Otterbox).
- Minimal matte finish. Machined stainless steel & reinforced polymer construction. The NanoPad bottom locks to smooth surfaces with micro air-suction (not adhesive). Premium 6ft braided cord.
- Apple MFi certified with an Apple-made connector.
- Powers 2-3x faster than Qi & you can freely pick up your iPhone while charging.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.