Thunderbolt 3 Dock Core
World's First Thunderbolt Certified Dual Powered Dock
The Thunderbolt 3 Dock Core brings the speed, high-definition and performance of Thunderbolt technology to Mac and Windows laptops. With all the power and versatility of Thunderbolt 3, plus ports to connect multiple peripherals to a Thunderbolt laptop, this dock is a streamlined way to create an expanded, high-performing desktop through a single tethered cable.
Connect An Entire Desktop Through A Single Cable
The tethered 6-inch/15 cm Thunderbolt 3 cable connects multiple peripherals to your laptop, with ports for monitors, mouse, USB stick, keyboards, speakers, hard drives and more.
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 connects to high-resolution monitors/displays
- 1 x HDMI (HDMI 2.0) port
- Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Tethered Thunderbolt 3 cable connects to laptop
- 1 x USB-C PD port (input)
- Audio in/out for mic and speaker support
- 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2(10Gbps) and 1x USB-A 2.0 ports for devices that connect via USB-A such as a USB stick, mouse, keyboard or printer
Works With Thunderbolt 3 Devices
The Thunderbolt 3 Dock Core is an ideal single-dock solution for businesses using MacBooks running Mac OS, and laptops running Windows. This broad compatibility is also ideal for shared work environments or temporary workstations where laptop users are looking for a high-performing workstation with minimal set up.
- Mac - OS Sierra 10.12 or later - Thunderbolt 3 port
- PC (Windows) - Windows 10 or later - Thunderbolt 3 port
Dual 4K Monitor Support
Supports dual 4K 60Hz monitors for a versatile desktop configuration, via a dedicated DisplayPort and an HDMI 2.0 port. Also supports a single 5K monitor at 60Hz and capable of reaching 8K 30Hz.
Single Monitor Support
- Thunderbolt 3 Laptop - Laptop running High Bit Rate 3: 8K (7680 x 4320) @ 30Hz
- Thunderbolt 3 Laptop - Laptop running High Bit Rate 2: 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz
Dual Monitor Support
- Thunderbolt 3 Laptop - Laptop running High Bit Rate 3: 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz
- Thunderbolt 3 Laptop - Laptop running High Bit Rate 2: 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30Hz
When the Thunderbolt 3 dock is connected to a laptop, it powers peripheral devices connected to the dock without the need for a separate power cable. Keep your laptop charged by connecting its existing power supply unit (60W recommended) to the USB-C PD port on the Thunderbolt dock.
- World's first Thunderbolt-certified dual-powered dock
- Compatible with Thunderbolt-certified Mac and Windows laptops with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Connect multiple devices to your laptop through one dock, including monitors, USB stick, mouse, keyboards, internet, hard drives and more
- Supports dual 4K UHD displays @ 60Hz
- 7 ports: 1 x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB-C PD, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2(10Gbps), 1x USB-A 2.01, 1 x Audio in/out, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports pass-through power from a laptop to connected devices
- Connect laptop’s power supply unit (60W recommended) to the dock to power the laptop