CONNECT YOUR LAPTOP OR TABLET TO YOUR HDTV
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you stream high-quality A/V content from your laptop or tablet to your HDTV and HDMI monitors. Use it in conjunction with an HDMI cable (sold separately) to watch movies, share photos, or switch to expand your workstation with a mirrored desktop. Note: This adapter plugs into the Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt port found on MacBooks and many Ultrabooks and tablets. Please check your device to confirm compatibility.
MAXIMUM HIGH-DEFINITION PERFORMANCE
Mini DisplayPort cables offer the ideal digital display interface standard for maximum high-definition performance. This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter allows you to enjoy 4K video (3840 x 2160) at a 30Hz frame rate, which is over four times the pixel count of 1080p. Like traditional HDMI cables, this Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable also supports high-definition audio for an all-in-one A/V solution.
DURABLE DESIGN RESISTS WEAR AND TEAR
The adapter offers molded-strain relief for flexibility at the connection points, reducing wear and tear from frequent use. A white label helps you identify which end is up for easy, quick insertion.
Seamless plug-and-play capability makes this adapter ideal for quick media sharing in any setting. Use this adapter to watch movies from your laptop on the HDTV in the living room, share photos for everyone to see on the big screen, or give presentations at the office.
- Adapter transmits audio and video from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
- High Definition support of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz
- Ideal for connecting laptops or tablets to an HDTV
- Use for movies, presentations, workstations, and more
- Compact, portable 5-inch design
- Requires separate HDMI cable
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.