Boost Charge Power Bank 10K w/ Lightning - Black
CHARGE LIKE LIGHTNING, WITH LIGHTNING
Designed especially for iPhone and iPad, this portable power bank is the first-to-market MFi-certified power bank to recharge via Lightning connector, allowing you to use the same Lightning cable to charge the power bank, as you use to charge your iPhone. This one-cable solution makes this small, thin, lightweight power bank (aka portable charger) ideal for on-the-go charging and is fully MFi-certified to guarantee compatibility with iPhone and iPad.
At a Glance:
- First-to-market MFi-certified power bank to recharge via Lightning connector
- One cable recharges iPhone/iPad and power bank
- 10000 mAh provides 70 extra hours battery life
- 2 x USB-A ports (3.4A total) quickly charge iPhone and a 2nd device
- 2.4A Lightning input quickly recharges power bank
- 4 LED lights show charge status
TRAVEL LIGHTER WITH ONE CABLE
Use your iPhone charge cable to power up your iPhone from this slim, lightweight power bank, and then use the same cable to recharge the power bank from a wall outlet. The first-to-market MFi-certified power bank to recharge via Lightning connector, it’s ideal for on-the-go charging as you only need to carry one cable.
MADE FOR iPhone + iPad
Designed specifically for iPhone and iPad, this power bank comes fully MFi-certified. This guarantees compatibility with iPhone, iPad and any device that charges via Lightning connector for total peace of mind.
USE YOUR LIGHTNING DOCK TO RECHARGE
The BOOST CHARGE Power Bank with Lightning Connector can be recharged using a Lightning Dock designed for iPhone or iPad. Place the power bank in the dock by aligning the Lightning connectors and charging begins immediately.
70 HOURS MORE BATTERY LIFE
When you’re running low and there’s no AC outlet in sight, this 10000 mAh power bank will recharge your iPhone to deliver 70 more hours of battery life.* So you can keep texting, watching, calling, using GPS or browsing without interruption. Or if it’s an iPad boost you need, 10000 mAH will give your iPad an extra 19 hours of battery life.*
*Based on 70 hours of video playback for iPhone 8.
THE SAFETY TRIANGLE
Belkin batteries include sensors monitoring heat, voltage and circuitry so the power bank (a.k.a. portable charger) will not overheat and harm your devices. Excess heat, voltage fluctuation or circuit abnormalities activate an override that shuts the battery down immediately for ultimate safety.
Two USB ports charge two devices at the same time. A total output of 3.4-Amps total means fast charging for your iPhone and another USB-A device, such as an iPad. What’s more, the 2.4-Amp Lightning input port means the power bank recharges at top speed, to get you powered up and on your way in record time.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- LED lights indicate charge level
- 12W Lightning port to fast charge power bank
- 1 x 12W USB to fast charge iPhone
- 1 x 5W USB to charge a 2nd device
- Use the same cable to recharge your iPhone and the power bank
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.