3.5mm Audio and Power
The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar allows you to use your headphones while charging your iPhone. Just connect your 3.5 mm headphones, speakers, or AUX cable (aka AUX cord) to enjoy music or talk hands free, while you charge. Use the 3.5 mm RockStar at home, at work, in the car, or on the go.
Pass-through charging powers up your iOS device at maximum speed. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, using audio navigation, or taking calls while you charge, there’s nothing slowing you down.* (*Supports one 3.5 mm cable and one Lightning cable only)
Uncompromised Audio Quality
Get more out of your iPhone listening experience. The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar is certified to meet Apple specifications, and uniquely designed to ensure clear and crisp audio.
Use the RockStar to connect your iPhone to a laptop and access music while you sync.
"Made for iPhone"
"Made for iPhone" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
- Digital-to-Analog converter ensures full audio quality
- Female Lightning connector supports optimal pass-through charging up to 2.4A
- 3.5 mm AUX port for connecting headphones, speakers, and other audio devices
- MFi Certification ensures compatibility and safety
- Environmentally friendly TPE construction allows the strong cable to be soft and flexible
- Any Apple device that runs iOS 9 or later, including iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7
- MFi-certified Lightning to USB cables
- 3.5 mm Headphones, speakers, and other audio devices that connect via your 3.5 mm headphone jack or AUX cable (aka AUX cord)
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.