StayGo USB-C Hub
The first desktop-friendly USB-C hub.
When looking for a USB-C hub, you’ll notice most plug in right next to your MacBook - creating a rat’s nest of cables and cords hanging off the side. Yuck. StayGo delivers all the ports you need, but with a setup long enough to neatly tuck away and keep the front of your workspace clean and tidy. Plug in StayGo to connect to all your desktop gear and power - hidden out of sight, but ready to go.
All the connections without the clutter.
StayGo has all the ports previous generations of MacBooks offered, so you can connect everything you had yesterday to the MacBook you have today. Download photos from an SD card, hook up external HDMI monitors, connect backup USB drives, and more in one compact box without cluttering your desk. StayGo even supports up to 85 watts of pass-through power to your MacBook. Connect one USB-C plug to your Mac to attach eight devices and power.
And when it’s time to Go…
Of course MacBooks are portable, and StayGo is flexible enough to make the journey with you. The included 6-inch / 15cm travel cable stores inside the hub for traveling with ease. Keeping the cable inside StayGo means it’ll be right where you need it, when you need it. And, unlike other hubs with a fixed cable, the StayGo cable stays protected inside the metal hub, eliminating the risk of damage or breaking. The slim compact design of StayGo means it takes up little room in your computer bag or backpack.
Ethernet and SD slots for creative professionals.
A wireless world isn’t always convenient for creatives who work with massive files. StayGo has Gigabit Ethernet to connect to super-fast wired networks and servers. StayGo also has both SD and Micro SD card readers that can connect and download simultaneously - giving you an easy way to transfer high-resolution photos or 4K video for editing. One more reason StayGo is a creative pro’s go-to hub.
- USB-C Hub connects peripherals to your MacBook
- Desktop-length cable allows connections and power to be located out of sight or behind your desk, creating a tidy workspace
- Additional Compact Travel Cable stows away directly inside StayGo
- Connections include: 4K HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB-A 3.0 (x3), independent SD + Micro-SD card slots and 85W USB-C pass-thru power
- USB-C (to MacBook) | pass-thru 85W USB-C PD charging
- 4k HDMI | Crystal clear 4K x 2k @ 30Hz HDMI / Full 1080p
- USB-A 3.0 / BC 1.2 Charging Port | SuperSpeed up to 5 Gbps with BC 1.2 7.5W Fast Charge
- USB-A 3.0 | SuperSpeed up to 5 Gbps with 900mA power
- USB-A 3.0 | SuperSpeed up to 5 Gbps with 900mA power
- Gigabit Ethernet Port | Support 10/100/1000Mbps via RJ45 connection
- USB-C (from External power) | 100W Max USB-C power input
- SD Card | Secure Digital v3.0 UHS-I
- Micro SD Card | Secure Digital v3.0 UHS-I
- Aluminium exterior shell dissipates heat
- Plug & Play: no drivers required
- USB 3.0 ports all fully backwards compatible
- Dual SD Slots support simultaneous data connection
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.