Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W - Black
WIRELESS CHARGING ENGINEERED FOR QI
Fastest possible wireless charging for your Qi-enabled devices has arrived. The Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W delivers 10-watts for faster charging than standard 5-watt chargers, and offers optimal wireless charging for iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR, Samsung, LG, Sony and other Qi-enabled devices*.
*Charges Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL at a standard charging speed of 5W
At a Glance:
- Faster wireless charging when compared to 5W charging
- Optimised for Qi smartphones to protect functionality while charging
- Universal compatibility for all Qi-enabled smartphones including the new iPhones, Samsung, Sony, LG, and other Qi phones
- 1.5m/5ft AC adapter is included to ensure correct power output for optimal charging experience
- Charges in portrait or landscape mode to allow use while charging
- Charges through most lightweight plastic cases – up to 3mm
- 2 LEDs, visible in portrait or landscape mode, indicate charging status or foreign objects such as magnetic cases or credit cards on charging stand
- Meets all Apple required and preferred standards for wireless charging for added peace of mind
FASTER WIRELESS CHARGING
Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W offers up to 10-watt wireless charging to optimally charge most Qi-enabled smartphone. This higher wattage means faster charging than 5-watt wireless chargers and standard 5-watt wall chargers typically provided with the smartphones
CHARGE IN LANDSCAPE AND PORTRAIT MODE
An original, thoughtful design makes it easy to align your device for optimised wireless charging in either landscape or portrait mode. From browsing a web page to watching a movie, it’s easy to continue using your phone while you charge.
Qi is an established, evolving wireless charging standard owned by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC). Their goal is to deliver wireless charging easily and safely, while ensuring compatibility across all devices that bear the Qi logo. All Belkin wireless chargers are developed to meet the Qi wireless charging standards as laid out by the Wireless Power Consortium. As a result, this fully Qi-certified wireless charger is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices.
OPTIMISED FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
Specifically engineered to optimise performance for all Qi-enabled smartphones, the Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W not only charges at optimal speed but protects phone functionality while charging. Premium shielding and precision resistors found within this wireless charger minimise interference, ensuring battery life and critical phone functions such as network signal, touchscreen, WiFi, Bluetooth and LTE are not disrupted.
LED LIGHT INDICATES PROPER CHARGING
A soft LED light indicates when your phone is correctly aligned on the pad and charging. The light has been designed to not disrupt your atmosphere or interfere with sleep. When you see the white light, your device is charging optimally.
FOREIGN OBJECT DETECTION
An LED light alerts you to foreign objects, such as keys or coins, on the wireless charger that could affect charging. Foreign object detection (FOD) helps to prevent the charger emitting unnecessary power and heat that could damage your smartphone and other heat-sensitive items. Placing magnetic mounts, metal cases or other objects between your phone and the charger might reduce performance or damage magnetic strips or RFID chips like those found in some credit cards, security badges and passports. If your case holds any of these sensitive items, remove them before charging or make sure they aren’t between the back of your phone and the charger.
Charge without removing your case. The Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W is engineered to work with most lightweight plastic cases up to 3mm (not compatible with metal cases).
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.