Journal - iPad Pro 11 - Cognac
Luxurious protection for your iPad Pro.
Journal for iPad Pro includes features such as edge to edge screen display, a compact keyboard pocket, and full Smart HDR camera access. The most advanced iPad yet will be protected in our most sophisticated Journal yet.
We thought of everything.
Working on-the-go couldn’t be easier with Journal for iPad Pro. The interior pocket is designed to store a slim, compact keyboard or documents for your next meeting, and store + charge your Apple pencil beside the iPad magnetic charger. The Journal for iPad Pro’s dual zippers keep the case closed, but allow you to unzip it just enough for the charging cord or another cable to slip through. Additionally, the back cover window makes it easy to capture beautiful photos and 4K video with your iPad Pro.
Write and illustrate within Journal.
One of our favourite Journal for iPad Pro features is the built-in kickstand that positions your iPad at a comfortable typing or drawing angle. This feature makes using the iPad onscreen keyboard more comfortable when working in Pages, responding to emails or illustrating with Apple Pencil. Lift the shell up into display mode to share a Keynote show, newly edited video or your amazing photos. In any mode, your iPad Pro is securely held in place with a hinged shell that provides edge to edge Liquid Retina Display viewing.
Journal for iPad Pro joins the luxurious family.
Create a matching set of cases with our beautiful leather Journal family. Journal for iPad Pro joins Journal for MacBook, Journal for iPhone and the popular dopp-kit style Journal for CaddySack. These gorgeous cognac cases go together perfectly, like a high-end set of luggage.
- Genuine leather case provides six-sided protection
- Snap-in shell securely holds iPad Pro while featuring edge to edge display
- Serves as a typing / sketching wedge and display stand
- Rear camera window for capturing photos and 4K video
- Depth: 19.1 mm, Width: 203 mm, Length: 273 mm,
- Weight: 0.50 kg
- 11-inch iPad Pro models A2013, A1934, A1979, A1980
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.