Steel Band for Apple Watch 42/44mm - Silver hardware
Designed for Apple Watch, Steel Band is the ultimate combination of refined style and rugged durability. Leveraging the scratch-resistant qualities of high-grade stainless steel, this band is robust enough to withstand the roughest of conditions.
Steel Band encompasses a modern take on a classic metal link bracelet. Designed with over twenty steel links and a set of our custom lugs, this band will elevate the look of any Apple Watch.
316 Stainless Steel
Nomad chose 316 Grade Stainless Steel for its high-strength and durability. Resistant to the elements, Steel Band is designed for any adventure, outfitting your Apple Watch in style.
Ultra Slim Clasp
The fully integrated steel clasp is engineered to be as thin as possible while still providing a reliable closure. With up to ten removable links, you are able to customise the band length to fit any wrist.
- Stainless steel links and buckle
- Satin silver finish
- Custom stainless steel lugs
- Tool included to adjust length
- Compatible with all 44mm / 42mm models/versions of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Strap is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 135mm to 210mm
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.