SD7000 Docking Station Surface Pro
The ultimate desktop experience for the Surface Pro
The ultimate docking solution for Surface Pro has arrived. With the SD7000 Surface Pro Docking Station, users can expand their desktop set-up to include two external monitors, connect to a wired network and favourite USB accessories, and position their Surface Pro to work upright in desktop mode or down in studio mode. Built on Microsoft’s proprietary Surface Connect technology, users can connect with confidence for a seamless dock and charge experience that looks as good as it functions with a small desktop footprint and clean lines.
Exclusively designed for Surface Pro
Integrating Microsoft’s proprietary Surface Connect technology, users can connect with confidence for a seamless dock and charge experience that looks as good as it functions with a small desktop footprint and clean lines.
Comfortably position the Surface Pro upright as a display, or lay it at a perfect drafting table angle (studio mode) for painting, drawing, or editing photos.
Versatile video connections
Easily connect to different external monitor set-ups with output options for HDMI and DisplayPort multi-mode (one 4K monitor at 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz or two 4K monitors at 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz).
5 USB ports
Extend the desktop productivity capabilities of your Surface Pro via 4 USB 3.0 ports (up to 5Gbps, 5V/0.9A) and 1 USB-C port for data synchronisation (up to 5Gbps data only, 5V/3A).
Magnetic connection for Surface Pro
Keeps your Surface Pen close and ready to use.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection between computers for faster downloads from the corporate Intranet or internet.
3.5mm Combo Audio Port
Connect your favourite headphone or microphone accessories.
Kensington Security Slot
Allows you to easily implement a cable lock from the No. 1 brand in physical device security to protect your Surface Pro dock from potential thieves. Locks are available separately.
- Best for: Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro (5th Gen) and Surface Pro 4 and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection technology: Surface Connect
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- No. of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0 and 1 x DisplayPort v1.2++
- Maximum resolution supported: Single monitor: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz and Dual Monitors: 3840 x 2160@30Hz
- Plug & Play installation without the need for drivers or downloads
- System requirements: Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro (5th Gen) or Surface Pro 4
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.