Great Cord Management
Apple ditched the pop out cord winders when they went from MagSafe to USB-C. Elevation Hub brings the cord management back with an even better design - it keeps your cord wrapped tight and will not come undone.
Always have SD & USB ports - without a dongle
ElevationHub mounts to your MacBook charger and gives you a fast SD card reader and full size USB 3.0 port all the time - so you don't need to remember a dongle.
Perfectly fits MacBook Chargers
ElevationHub perfectly matches the geometry of your USB-C MacBook charger and they become one solid unit. (NOTE - charger is not included)
Advanced Power Electronics
ElevationHub's clever electronics let it pass through PD power with changing voltages. And it drops the voltage to be able to work as a hub with the USB and SD card ports that operate at fast USB 3.0 speeds. Outputs up to 61W.
How the Strap Works
Premium reinforced and rubberised straps use an inner velcro connection to secure it to your charger. And another set to secure your cord.
- Gives you great cord management (Apple dropped the pop-out cord winders when they went USB-C, this brings it back with a better design).
- Gives you SD & USB ports - always with you, without a dongle.
- Perfectly fits MacBook Pro USB-C chargers (61W, 87W & 96W).
- Special electronics let it pass thru high voltage PD power and have fast USB 3.0 data transfer speeds. Outputs up to 61W.
- First of its kind product, indispensable once you have one.
- NOTE - MacBook charger and SD/USB peripherals are not included