13" LandingZone DOCK Express MBPro Retina
Dock. Lock. Connect - Safety and Security for your MacBook
Your MacBook Pro just got a whole lot more functional with this secure docking station. Turn your MacBook Pro into a desktop system. No need to undock your computer to secure it. Leave it safely on your desk. This simple DOCK Express brings you a dual monitor solution for Thunderbolt Connectivity and HDMI, plus a Security Slot and more. This device works with the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models released in Mid 2012 and Late 2013 (Model A1425 and A1502).
This simple docking solution is ideally suited for anyone who wants to connect up to two monitors plus a portable hard drive or other USB device. HDMI + Thunderbolt Connectivity provide dual monitor support for a full desktop system. A lock slot for a keyed laptop lock provides security when you want to step away from your desk.
- Sleek & lightweight
- Single step docking & undocking
- Makes your Macbook Pro a portable desktop
- Supports a HDMI monitor or any HDMI screen
- Mini DisplayPort provides Thunderbolt connectivity
- Use with Macbook Pro’s lid opened or closed
- Connect external monitors, hard drive, printer, smart phone, tablet, etc.
- Charge a smart phone or tablet with a high speed USB port
- Lock it with a Kensington keyed laptop lock (sold separately)
- Use at home, office, or while you travel
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models (Model A1425 and A1502).
- 15 inch version (for Model A1398) available separately
- Security Slot - Now you can lock your valuable Macbook Pro with any standard Kensington Laptop Lock (sold separately). A solid steel bar inside the LandingZone secures your computer up to 30 lbs of weight on the Release Lever. The LandingZone release lever will break, keeping your MacBook locked safely.
- USB 3.0 - Single high speed USB port can connect to printers, storage devices, drawing tablet, or charge an iPhone or iPad.
- HDMI - Supports any monitor with standard HDMI like TVs.
- Mini DisplayPort - Connect an external monitor or Thunderbolt device. You can also use a daisy chain of Thunderbolt connections for increased power.
- Dual Monitors - HDMI and Thunderbolt connectivity together will dock two or more displays at the same time.
- MagSafe 2 Power Holder - A power adapter keeper allows you to use your Macbook Pro’s original power supply while docked.
- Status Indicator Light - Shows you if your Macbook Pro is running without having to open the lid.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.