Privacy Screen for MacBook Pro 13 (Thunderbolt 3)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST ETA AND AVAILABILITY
Trust Kensington, the choice of IT professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on your MacBook Pro 13-inch to reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data on your screen. MP Series Laptop Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to accessorize this to your MacBook with the innovative magnetic strip. The reversible privacy screens also use low reflective coating to reduce glare, and they filter out harmful blue light by up to 22 percent.
Seamless Magnetic Integration
Integrates seamlessly with your MacBook's screen by conveniently attaching magnetically to the MacBook's frame. This avoids any potentially-damaging adhesives from being used and eliminates setup time and instructions.
Sleep Mode Supported
When you close your MacBook with the Privacy Screen on, there will be a minimal gap that still allows your laptop to enter sleep mode.
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important both in the office or in a public setting
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 22%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns
Low Reflective Coating
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity
Either side of the privacy screen can be used to different effect. One side has a matte finish to maximize glare reduction, is smooth to the touch and reduces traces of fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor screen.
- Integrates seamlessly with your MacBook's screen by attaching to the magnets which already built in to the MacBook's frame
- Stays seamlessly attached to the screen and can be closed with minimal gaps so your MacBook Pro 13 can still enter sleep mode
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30°, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 22%
- Low reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options
- Protects the monitor screen from scratches and damage
- Includes anti-bacterial cleaning cloth and screen holder to keep your privacy screen clean and safe from scratches while not in use
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as payment via direct deposit. Orders will not be dispatched until settlement has been received.
Delivery / Shipping
Customers are responsible for providing a current and valid delivery address. Customers must ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to accept goods; a signature may be required. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred by unclaimed goods, refused shipments or subsequent re-deliveries.
Any delivery time information is supplied as an estimate of normal duration of delivery once a product has been dispatched. Delays may occur during shipping or if the product is out of stock.
Please note: Free delivery only applies to orders that are to be delivered in Australia. International orders will receive a shipping quote before orders are processed.
Delivery or error by Try & Byte: If you receive an incorrect product it may be returned within 5 days in its original, unopened packaging. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us) and provide an exchange or offer a refund after the product has been returned to us.
Faulty or Dead on Arrival Products: We will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received ("dead on arrival"). The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase and must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. We will re-imburse you for return shipping (shipping method subject to approval by us). If we no longer have any more of the product in stock then a full refund will be provided.
If a product becomes faulty under normal use at some time after it is received then the product warranty applies (refer below).
Change of Mind: We accept returns for change of mind purchases only in the following circumstances:
- Products are returned to us within 10 days of purchase;
- The product is in its unused, original and unopened packaging. Please ensure the item is securely protected and wrapped when returned to us;
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs in returning the product to us;
- We accept no responsibility for any products lost in transit whilst being returned. We suggest you return the product using Australia Post with tracking or a trackable courier service;
Please note that we do not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Products which have been used, opened or unsellable products;
- Opened software and games;
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications;
- One off customer orders made on a 'no returns' basis.
No product may be returned to us without first contacting us and obtaining an RA (Return Authorisation). If you need to return an item you can contact us using the contact link on our website.